For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Cake Continued (in response to Dave)...

There were no high altitude directions. Though I do know that the altitude makes everything drier so I typically add more water. Usually my Denver baked goods just end up being hard. This cake was very moist and delicious, it just looked like complete ass. I didn't know Tyler Florence was on How to Boil Water. I have never watched that show because I already know how to boil water (it is a bit easier at high altitudes). Isn't three shows (Tyler's ultimate, Food 911, how to boil water) a bit much?

At least he is hot... and not that psychotic Rachael Ray. She is the food devil incarnate. Have you ever noticed how her body is oddly round though not fat? Her laugh is fucking frightening.

"Daddy Horny, Michael"

I would like to remind everyone that the first season of the greatest comedy ever "Arrested Developement" was released on DVD today. Not only does this show need all the support it can get but the episodes are so good that you can watch them over and over and they are still funny. See what I mean:

"Everyone's laughing, and riding, and cornholing except Buster"
'I want something that says..."Dad likes leather! " '
"Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire."

It makes you want to buy the DVDs doesn't it? Well get out there and do it


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home