For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Monday, October 11, 2004

I can't stop watching this dumb show

I have now watched the first episode of life as we know it that I tivoed three times. I am not even sure why I am so fascinated by the show, it isn't like I think it is a television masterpiece. There is just something oddly addictive about it. There are a couple things about it that I find so unsettling that I must watch them over and over. One is the fact that the nerdiest of the three guys looks a lot like Rob Lowe. Even though I don't really find Rob Lowe attractive, I can't help but think about the absurdity of a world where that guy would be a nerd. The second is when the dad does a strange barbecue chant (actually it is his whole BBQ obsession) - it is very off putting. The third is that sometimes Kelly Osborne is a pretty good actress and other times ridiculously bad. Other than that, the show is really pretty well written and has good music. I am still suggesting that everyone watch it so that it won't be cancelled and I can continue to feed my strange addiction.

If you were a guy in high school, which would be better?

Making out with some girl you went to school with or almost making out with the hot teacher?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home