For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I never noticed it before but...

James Carville sounds exactly like Boomhauer from King of the Hill. It doesn't exactly speak to his credibility. Don't get the wrong idea, I really like James Carville.

Ankle Update

It is still really swollen but it hasn't gotten worse than last night, so I think that is a good sign. I think most people would probably just go to the doctor but I hate doctors. Plus I have only lived here for a year so I haven't really bothered to get one yet. Though I rejected the idea last night, I think I am going to have to borrow Cat's crutches. There is just no way that I am going to be able to get to my classes using the bum leg. I feel like a fucking loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home