For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Monday, October 18, 2004

Really who wouldn't?

My dog monkey seems to have a serious affinity for Styx. I can't say as I am suprised because he seems to have good taste overall. I can tell by the way he chooses what shoes to eat (today he ate a pair of pink satin pumps with little bows that I had only worn twice). Anyway, whenever Styx plays he immediately calms down. Dennis DeYoung - Light sensitive dog charmer. Monkey doesn't enjoy Rush but then, who does?

Tyler Florence - Your cake sucks ass

Yesterday I had some people over for dinner and I made a cake from a tyler florence recipe. Now he is hot and everything but I am not even convinced that he is an actual chef. I think that some producer from the food network may have just met him at a kegger or something. Anyway, for some reason the cake didn't rise in the middle, the outside was fine but the center was completely concave. I followed the directions exactly so I have no idea what happened. I blame Tyler, maybe he will come and Food 911 me out of it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home