For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Despite the annoyingness of Dawson's big head..

I have to give Dawson's creek a little credit for the fact that for seven years they could take their main character's in and out of love with each other without wrecking the whole show.  I think what makes them special in that respect is that they always had them (and by them I mean dawson and joey, of course) breaking up or getting together for pretty legitimate reasons.  At least for a tv show.  It maybe the only realistic thing about that show.  Now don't get me wrong, I am not really saying that the relationship was realistic because no two fairly attractive people in their right mind could live seven years like that.  But the logic behind it was fairly realistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home