For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Cakewalk Continued

So I was telling someone in an email yesterday about my bakery idea. He is a pastry chef so he may actually be able to do something with the idea but I realized as I was typing that really if you had a bakery that only made cakes you should really call it a cakery. So this is a correction of sorts not bakery - Cakery.

A Downward Spiral?

So here is what I am worried about - If I start having some total freak out (kind of like I have been having the last few days) and I am writing down all of my crazy things here, will it really look like I am going completely looney tunes? Moreover, will it be like one of those sad documentaries where you watch a person's life fall apart over the course of a couple of years? Okay, that isn't really going to happen. I am not really falling apart, not even close, things are just stressful. I need a vacation. I need fun. I need boys.

"I want to give you everything but you know I'm not just anyone"

So I can't really stop listening to the anna waronker album, since I wrote yesterday I have probably listened to it 10 times since then. Just in case you are wondering the headings for this and yesterday's comments are the line that she was singing as I was typing. I didn't want you to think that I am so obsessed with the album that I am writing weird declarations of love to it.

Lusting for Gouache

So after a very long vacation from it, I have recently started painting again. I have always been a fan of the acrylics and it is what I have mainly painted with (minus little adventures in the world of oil and watercolor) for most of my painting life. Recently I have become completely dissatistfied with them and I desperately want some gouache paints. They are pretty inexpensive and if I wasn't in the middle of this whole house thing I would just run out and buy some. But I am in the middle of the house thing and truthfully probably won't have time to paint in the next month or so, so I will wait. lusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home