For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Friday, April 23, 2004

It's snowing

I can't believe that I live in a place where it snows in the middle of April. What kind of bullshit is this? Will all the tulips die? Everyone on the west coast is laughing at me right now. Yeah, really fucking funny.

One Week To Go

Only one week to go until I close on my house and at this point, it seems like everything is going smoothly. I have even been able to sleep the last few nights. Though I have had two dreams about removing the carpet from the house, which I am doing the first day I am in there as it totally smells. Yesterday I got in this incredibly lengthy argument with my Aunt over a picture that she found on the Denver Public Library photo database (I guess it is my fault for giving her the link) that she swears could be my new house from right around the time that it was built. Never mind the fact that she has never seen my new house in person, she argued and argued. There is no way it was my house. I do love that photo database though, I could look at those pictures all day. Actually that is pretty much what I did yesterday.

Dresser = Art

Yesterday I took one of the drawers out of the aforementioned pain in the ass dresser. Once I got it out, I realized that it would make a really good diorama. I am going to save all the drawers now.

Well, I'll never eat that guy's food

I was flipping through the channels today and I saw Food Network chef Mario Batali setting up a cooking demo on some talk show. Part of his set up was Chicken in a Biscuit crackers. What kind of recipe would need something as disgusting and bizarre as the Chicken in a Biscuit? It makes me sick just thinking about it. How can you respect anyone who considers that a valid recipe ingredient? Not that I really respected him before, in fact I really only know who he is from commercials. I have never seen his show or anything, maybe all of his recipes have Chicken in a Biscuit, maybe it is his shtick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home