For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Friday, April 09, 2004

I am the World Trade Center

So I saw IAWTC at the Larimer the other day. Of course, they were awesome but they could have played longer. Apparently they were suffering from the effects of altitude so they tired out fast. I was really happy because I managed to keep a lid on my lemonade consumption which can get out of hand sometimes. Also there was the really really outrageously good looking guy there. This will probably make no sense but I wasn't sure if I had seen him a million times before or never before like he had a really familar but new quality about him. I know, it makes me sound like a lunatic. So what else is new?

Is today a holiday or what?

I am not sure if I am supposed to be working or not today. It is hard to tell when you work from home.

Boy - space- Friends

The other day I was talking about how I have been thinking a lot about friendships with guys. I am still thinking about it but I can't really distill my thoughts into anything that I can type in a few paragraphs, so to be continued..

Sharon Osbourne - Incontinent?

Everytime I watch The Osbournes, Sharon is always saying things like "I just peed" or "Don't! You will make me pee!" I think Sharon might be knocking on Depend's door for a few endorsement dollars soon. She can do for incontinence what Bob Dole did for erectile dysfunction.

K-R-A-F-T

I have been loving Kraft Singles for the last day or so. I have had like 5 of them. I don't think I have really had Kraft Singles since I was in elementary school. I think I am going to have to break up with the Single in a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home