For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I just lost my whole post!!!

I am really pissed off. I just typed up my whole post for the day and then when I tried to post it, there was some sort of site malfunction and I lost it all. The post was mostly about my longstanding obsession with Bryce Canyon and how I intend to go there by the end of the summer and almost went there last weekend on a whim but now I am too tired to tell that story all over again so this is all you get. Also the Camera Obscura Album Under Achiever Please Try Harder is really good and I have a hangover and I feel bad for Louis Gossett Jr.. It was all so much more interesting the first time when it was in context. Sorry - better stuff tomorrow, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home