For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Run, Forest Run !

So I just got back from the doctor and have braces on both legs. The upside is that with the help of crutches, I can walk. The downside is that my knees are to quote my doctor "a mess" and I will probably need surgery on one or both. I will know more after my MRI appointment. The leg braces are quite a silly sight though. I got more than a few stares at the chik-fil-a when Natalie and I ate there while we were waiting for my percoset prescription. I look like one of Jerry's Kids.

I am supposed to go to the Nuggets/Pistons game tomorrow and I am hoping that I will still be able to do that. Though I am sure the Nuggets will get their asses kicked, it will be fun to see the Nugget Dancers or as I like to call them the Nuggettes. The last game I was at they were pretty boring but my friend saw them do a risky business routine one time that I would like to catch.

Other than that, things are pretty much status quo. I miss my dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home