For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Friday, November 05, 2004

Finally I can post again

Something was going wrong with the blogger earlier and I couldn't post. Stupidly I had told someone that I was going to post something, so then it made me look like a total idiot. Normally, I just don't really say anything to anyone about my blog. It is a secret sport.

I had this strange dream last night that I was in an arguement with my friend over who was the more offensive member of genesis, Phil Collins or Peter Gabriel. He had no arguement really other than the fact that he hates Phil Collins with a firey passion. My arguement was that Peter Gabriel was doing far worse damage to music by pretending to be cool, thus influencing music we would actually listen to. Unlike phil collins. Pretty much it was like any conversation we would have normally, just that it was in my dream and I said "Salisbury Steak" instead of Salisbury Hill. Plus I called him Peter Cetera a few times, which is really disturbing because that guy is truely evil.

I swear no more Creek posts

Today I watched the final two episodes of Dawson's Creek again on TBS. As totally mediocre as that show was, those last two were fabulous. Of course it is always exciting when someone dies in a really drawn out dramatic way. Tomorrow morning, in a bold move to get my life in order, I will be cancelling my cable. It seemed like a fitting end to catch the last two episodes of the creek. Where we learn: "If you love someone, set them free." Then by setting them free and through the miracle of television, they confess their undying love to you and no one goes anywhere. Oh if only life were that easy, if only people died so beautifully and if only we could all be so sucessful at 25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home