For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key

I can't sleep so I decided to watch Boogie Nights, which is one of the movies that Mike brought up when he was nice enough to move my tv and DVD player from downstairs to my bedroom. Normally I find Boogie Nights to be an uplifting movie (though most people probably wouldn't) between the music, the clothes, the sex, and the "oh my god I am so glad this isn't happening to me" ending. Tonight, however, I seem to be spending the whole time thinking about rollergirl's skates and how jealous I am of her.

I have relocated back to my house and while very lonely, it is nice that I don't have to worry about invading someone else's space on top of everything else. Despite the fact that those stone cold fools in NY kept sending it, I couldn't bring myself to do any work today. I was just too bummed out and I hate that job so much. I really feel like I have hit some sort of bottom. I need drastic changes to my life.

Do you know what would be great right now? A hot tub. Oh except I can't get my splint wet.

Okay, it is late. More tomorrow when I can think a bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home