For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Mental Paralysis

I have about 20 hours of work to do today but no matter how hard I try I can't make myself do any of it. I keep thinking that any moment I will start but then I just stare at my computer and think about why I can't be having fun like I did yesterday. I went to Horse Capades yesterday. Despite the wicked hangover it was a horsey good time.

My friend is getting a truck load of free drinks down at Larimer tonight so if I am not going to work, I can at least get drunk. The truth is that I have to get this work done, it will happen one way or another. I don't think there will be any drinks for me tonight. Unless, of course, it is the never ending box wine supply.

I keep thinking about the election and how depressed I will be if Bush wins. Mostly I have been thinking about how if Kerry wins he better let Cat Stevens back in the country. I would make some sort of threatening statement about it but some girl got a visit from the secret service after posting derogatory comments about Bush on her live journal. Why isn't the soundtrack to Harold and Maude on CD?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home