For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Stop Slackin' Start Unpackin'

So you would probably think that with moving into my house a month and a half ago that I would be all unpacked. Sadly I am not. Basically everything that is small or knick-knacky is still in boxes (9 to be exact). It is getting a little frustrating because I keep looking for things that aren't there. Plus, I can't record songs without my 8-track recorder that is still packed. I am sure you are thinking 'why don't you just unpack?' Well, I am operating under a delusion that I am going to paint my walls soon and my feeling was it would be easier to not have to move all the little things. I haven't really had any time to paint either though so it would be nice to have all my stuff out - especially my music mini studio stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home