For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Dog Alarm

My older dog superStar has taken to jumping over the backyard fence to chase squirrels. He can jump much higher than I thought he could and based on this new found information, I have decided to enroll him in agility classes in the fall. I am sure he will be good at it. Anyway, each time he jumps over the fence, my puppy Monkey lets out one little bark. superStar is busted every time. I am really worried that he will run out into the street and get hit by a car. He is pretty smart but I would say that he lacks "street"smarts.

Courtney Love - Washington's Other Mad Cow

As brilliant as that heading is, I can't take credit for it. It came from The Stranger's Celebrity I Saw U column this week. Apparently Courtney Love is selling "What Would Courtney Do?" shirts on her website. Not only is that about the lamest thing I have ever heard, but, in case you are wondering, I can tell you what Courtney would do: pop pills until she is so out of it that she doesn't even know her own name and then say inappropriate things to both cops and tv cameras. So next time you are trying to buy paint at the home depot and wonder "hmmm, what would Courtney do?" - give that a try. For the record I also don't endorse wondering what Jesus would do. Not only would it be complete speculation based on probable fiction on your part but how is what a young man, who had supergod powers in a time before electricity, plumbing and even the language that you speak, did even remotely relevant to your life? Think for yourself, loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home