For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Molding Update:

After applying paint stripper three times, I still haven't gotten through to the wood. 80 years of paint is a lot. I give in, I guess I will not be taking the moldings back to wood. Score one for the house. But I really showed it on that linoleum (with a little, okay a lot, of help from the fabulous thatMike) so I guess we are even.

America's Favorite Teen Queen

I was at a barbecue the other night where there were many people defending Hillary Duff over the great Lindsay Lohan. Sadly, I had a hard time arguing my point that Lindsay is the greatest because I was so shocked that anyone would choose Hillary. Is Hillary hosting the MTV Movie Awards? No. Has Hillary's dad been in jail three times? No. I rest my case. Speaking of which, have you noticed how on the bottom of the commercials for the Movie Awards it says in small print "Starring and Hosted by Lindsay Lohan"? What does that mean "Starring"? Isn't the Hosted quite enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home