For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Sunday, June 06, 2004

I spend a awful lot of time doing nothing

Here is one of my biggest faults - If I have a lot of things to do, I get so overwhelmed that I do nothing instead. Lately I have been the queen of this. I have house stuff to do, quasi-fake band stuff to do and a lot of chore type things like laundry and cleaning. So far, I have done almost nothing this weekend except for hang out with my dogs. Bad Amanda! After I finish this post, I promise I will start cleaning and doing laundry. Then I am going to unpack some boxes. The worst part is that I really wanted to go away for the weekend with my dogs, just for a night or so to like the down south to the sand dunes or Santa Fe but I thought "no I can't do that because I have too many things to do at the house". Well now I have done none of them plus I went nowhere. I suck.

Am I the most paranoid person on earth?

I have to believe there are a lot of people more paranoid than me but sometimes it doesn't feel like it. Like if I send one email to a friend and don't hear back within 24 hours, I start thinking that they are dead. But then it gets even weirder because I am convinced that by thinking they are dead, that means that they won't be dead. But if I am calm about it and assume something like they are out of town or don't have email access - then I am sure they are dead. But then I am thinking they are dead. It is a vicious cycle. I am sure that it also proves that I am totally insane. But at least I am insane in a thoughtful way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home