For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Its not really friendship unless blood is drawn

I am working on a friends birthday present and I cut myself today and bled all over everything including the present. I know, it is gross but it cleaned up pretty easy so no damage done. Though I don't know how the recipient will feel about it if they read this - just don't think about it. Its the coolest thing though, I am so jealous of my friends, I buy awesome gifts.

Insomniac Again

I haven't been able to really sleep the last few nights, partially because it is so hot, partially because my dog is so hot that he spends all night whining and panting, partially because I can't stop thinking about my book and the house. I like to sleep though, sleep is good. I will try harder tonight.

Going Pictorial

Next Monday and Tuesday I will be in NYC but when I come back I think I will do an all picture blog for a week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home