For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Monday, June 07, 2004

I am pleased to report that my friends aren't dead

They are just even worse emailers than I am. As one of them said "I am such a lazy ass". I knew that if I thought something horrible had happened to them that they would be okay.

Unfinished Documentaries

I love documentaries. I wouldn't say that I love them all better than regular movies but I would say that I like many more documentaries that regular movies. Real life is fascinating. Here is something that annoys me a bit though - I have a lot of friends who start documentaries and never finish them. Two in particular come to mind, one about a crazy Brooklyn wigmaker and one about burlesque. The thing is - I really want to see these movies! and not just because they were made by friends of mine (hint, hint ladies).

Speaking of camcorders

I have been meaning to buy a camcorder for a while but now I have decided that I will definitely do it soon before I go on my road trip to tennessee in a couple of weeks. I think it will be a good road trip to film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home