For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Thursday, June 03, 2004

What's the matter with me...What's the matter with you?

A few weeks back I was going through some sort of dating crisis. Like basically I had decided that there was some sort of thing that made me completely unappealing to any halfway decent guy. This is a normal thing for me, I assume when things aren't going right that it must be some flaw in my appearance or character that is to blame. But then I had this realization...There's nothing wrong with me - I am awesome. It's those guys that are the total dumbasses. Or at least if there is something actually wrong with me, I can't change it so I might as well just believe that I am fabulous. To sum up, (I believe Har Mar said it best):

"Give it up for me! I am the fucking greatest"

Speaking of Har Mar

Denver doesn't seem to love Har Mar and I worry that when he tours again, he will not come here. I will make it my personal mission to see to it that Har Mar comes to Denver on his next tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home