For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Lolly, Lolly, Lolly get your adverbs here

I have had school house rock songs going through my head for the past few days. I am not really sure why.

superStar broke into the fridge while I was at school and ate a can of frosting. Now he is so hyper that he is jumping off the couch on to Monkey's back.

For some reason, I have this feeling of impending doom today. I am a stressball. I think it is because this coming weekend is so busy that I don't think I am going to get to sleep at all.

Speaking of which, the Revo show lineup is different than what I originally posted. Here it is:

Atlas
Machine Gun Blues
Tigerlilly Jumpstation
Dragon Deer (which is apparently just some version of the swayback)

DJs - Sara T and Mike Howard

Fashion show

Rocky Mountain Rollergirls will be selling jello shots

$9 Friday Feb 11 8pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home