For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Thud

I think I just hit the brick wall at the end of Short Term Disability bliss. For some reason, I was not paid my normal amount on pay day and I think it is because my company messed up and had been paying me too much before. So although my disability isn't up until the end of the month, I think the money is gone. Which is a problem because having bad knees is some expensive shit, PT alone is $75 a week. So I am broke as a joke right now.

That being said, I am going to be really pissed if I go back to work and they just lay me off. It is a definite possibility but I am trying not to get too down about it. I figure one way or another, everything will work out and if for some reason it doesn't - I chose Derby (hence injury) and I have no ability to save money - so I made my own bed, I'll lie in it.

School is also really hard right now and I am not helping anything by writing this instead of my evaluation paper on the works of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (No I am not kidding) for English Comp. I just can't seem to focus on it.

On a more positive note...

I am still in love with that mixed CD. Although the actual CD is now with its intended recipient, I can't stop listening to it on my iTunes.

I am getting a sizable income tax return so hopefully that will come soon and ease some of my financial woes.

The other morning someone told me that I make them really happy. I played it off like I heard that sort of thing all the time but it was the best thing I have heard in months. I am not going to let it go to my head though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home