For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Bentleys, Ass...Cut

Torque is starting on Cinemax right now and I can't decide whether or not to turn the channel. I know it is bad but does that mean it is any worse than what is on the other channels? If I flip now I will miss the beginning of the movie - what if I flip through all the other channel and accept that Torque is my best option? I will be totally out of the loop then.

Stranger Than Fiction

The other day I had a pretty candid discussion with my dad about my dating life. More candid than I am with a lot of my friends even. Aside from the fact that I never really tell my dad anything, what was really weird is that he was pretty cool about it. Obviously I didn't go into the specifics of my sex life or anything but usually he is judgemental about everything I do. It was so strange that with this thing that would be so easy to judge, he would just leave it alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home