For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Friday, January 28, 2005

The new cruelty...

I am oddly fascinated by my upcoming surgery. It will definitely be more painful than the last but I think I am getting a lot out of it for my money. Check this out:

Donor Achilles Tendon and a bit of bone (which will be used for my new ACL)
A relocated iliotibial band and big metal screw
An EndoButton (which sounds more exciting than it is).
A few quality scars, which I find really sexy.

Here is a drawing of the endobutton and donor tendon in action:



It's pretty hot huh?

Many people might be bothered by the idea of some dead person's body parts being in them. For me, it is the exact opposite - I find it exciting. I am not sure exactly why I feel that way. I will have to give it some more thought.

The downside of my upcoming surgery is that I won't be able to drive for a while after and I am not sure how that will affect my school situation but I will figure it all out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home