For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Sunday, February 06, 2005

One More Thought

This maybe the most spoiled thing I have ever said but I am going to say it anyway. In the middle of all of my current financial troubles it really pisses me off that my father, who has all the disposable income in the world and no other children, won't loan me one red cent.

Well that isn't entirely true. I am sure he would loan me money if I sold my soul to the devil, started voting republican, sold my dart, wore clothes meant for a 50 year old, sold my house, bought one piece of furniture from Ethan Allen (as opposed to 15 pieces from thrift stores) and never disagreed with a single thing he said ever again. Unfortuntately, I still have a spine and am incapable of that sort of arrangement.

I am sure you think I am probably exaggerating. I assure you, if anything I am downplaying the situation. I just wish he was a bit more compassionate, that's all.

Okay, I am really going to write my mary-kate and ashley paper now. Really. Here I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home