For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Thursday, January 27, 2005

It's just all wearing me down...

How could it be so hard to find some fun guy to have regular sex with? I am just not a complicated girl and am not looking for something serious. You would think that I would be the perfect catch. Every freaking time I go out the same thing happens, either I think they are hot but they aren't interested or vice versa. The problem with the vice versa is that I feel like a complete ass.

Take last night for instance - nice guy, into the same things I am into, we talk for like four hours. But no matter how much I drank, I just couldn't get into him. I feel like a jerk. The one comfort that I take in it is that it isn't just some superficial looks thing. Some of the guys I have been hot for recently were not as good looking as this guy. It just really is some sort of weird "chemical" thing, for lack of a better explanation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home