For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Today

I lost my pen

My knees are killing me (weather related)

I am going to flunk my bio test, I can feel it (I am having concentration problems, so the studying isn't going too well)

I have decided to look for a new job, I don't care if it drives me into bankruptcy.

My all time favorite Buck Rogers episode is on. (where the kids go crazy from listening to poison rock music)

More Buck Rogers thoughts

Was Dr. Theopolis a PhD? I would assume so as it doesn't seem that he could treat people very well if he was a medical doctor. Could he see? Did his computer head have to spend all the time in school or was he just programmed as a doctor? Wait, was he a dead real person in robotic frisbee form? What exactly was going on with him and Twiki? They were like robot life partners.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home