For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Bad Guys are my spanish fly

I am trying to get excited about this date I have tomorrow but I just can't get into it. I just have this feeling he is going to be too nice. I have spent the better part of the last day or so wondering why it is that I am so attracted to the bad guy. Like the more they act like a jerk, the more into it I am. Of course, some of it is the concept of "chase" but I think it is more like the line from annie hall (and groucho marx) that says "I wouldn't want to be in any club that would have me for a member".

It doesn't have anything to do with my self esteem, like somehow I am not good enough for the good guy - that isn't it at all. So what is it? I really can't figure it out. I spent six years plus with Ivan dealing with this and I really thought that after that and my little dating hiatus, I was over it. Recent events suggest otherwise. I have definitely evolved though, unlike Ivan, I don't think I should be dating the bad guy anymore - it just totally turns me on.

I guess what I am looking for is someone who is actually really nice but will indulge me and act really really mean right before (and a bit during) sex. There is my order, print it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home