For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Monday, January 24, 2005

There wasn't even anyone worth giggling to...

Believe me, if there had even been one guy on Operation Manhunt worth conning into giving me a ride home, I totally would have done it. It was just one lame guy after another. When I am turned on by someone, I am really turned on but it is the same way with turned off. When I am not into it, I am really not into it.

Evan, I understand your drinking and driving concern and considering your last three months, I know I have absolutely no point to argue but I was really ok. I am usually pretty good at figuring out when it isn't ok for me to drive.

I looked so fabulous today

I don't know what it was but I looked totally hot. I think it was because my hair was up and I was wearing the sexy glasses. The problem with me and looking hot is that once I think a certain look works, I work it right into the ground. I will try to spread it out a bit.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i'm gonna say is that i really thought i was ok as well. in fact, when given the roadsides, i was asked if i had ever had back surgery. of course, my answer was 'yes'. after completing the roadsides, the officer commented that i did 'better' than most sober people with fused vertebrae. still, when the breath test came back: .116

please be careful.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home