For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Monday, July 12, 2004

More of the first two days

One thing I forgot to mention was that as we were driving through Kansas, Monkey decided he was bored so he pulled the window screen out with his teeth and tried to jump through the window. The dogs were in the back of the truck in the camper shell and there is Monkey hanging half out the window while we are going 80 miles an hour down the freeway. Luckily we were able to pull over before he got out, he sure moved fast. It was a really surreal feeling to be watching my dog out of a rear view mirror trying to commit suicide and there was nothing I could do about it. Even now it freaks me out to think about what could have happened had we not got the car off the road in time. High adventure.

Totally Off Topic

I would like to complain about something for a moment. Email. You know, that shit isn't as reliable as everyone seems to think it is. So if you send someone an email and they never respond, why don't you first try asking to see if they got it before you jump all over their ass. This isn't really pointed at anyone in particular, I just seem to be getting a lot of people claiming that they sent me emails lately that I didn't get. With all the spam blockers and what not, I feel like email is becoming increasingly less reliable, especially free accounts. But to the person who claims to have sent me two emails that I never got - to you I say, you are a stone cold liar.

Little Less Conversation, A Little More Vacation

We got to Memphis at about 6pm on Monday the 5th. I don't know if it was because of the holiday or because it was the 50th anniversary of elvis' first recording but that whole town was shut down. We had the hardest time getting food. I thought Mike was going to have a food related mental breakdown. Eventually we ended up eating at this trashy bar where everyone was watching some sort of SG-1 7th anniversary special. Although most of the menu was not available (at the late hour of 8:30), the food was actually pretty good. Okay, more vacation in the am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home