For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Napa

Napa blows, I don't think I really need to say more about that. In fact, it sucked so bad that I needed a few post trip days to get my mind back on track. That is why I haven't posted until now.

Jailbait

When I was waiting for my plane back to Denver, there was a mom explaining to her 13 year old daughter the concept of jailbait. I thought that was a little odd. What kind of 13 year old doesn't know what jailbait means?

Too good looking

Have you noticed how some people are just too good looking? Maybe this is something that guys never deal with, maybe girls never think this either, maybe it is just me. Sometimes I see a guy that is just so cookie cutter model type good looking that I could never in a million years think they were hot. Like if someone looks that good there is no possible way there could be anything meaningful on the inside. I know I am over generalizing as I have met some very hot not vapid guys. I am just saying that sometimes I see these guys where their hotness is a turn off. In general I really don't go for model types anyway since I see a full head of hair or bulging muscles as a disadvantage.

Friendster

Friendster has been sucking so bad lately with all the changes. What shall we do? There is My Space or Tribe but those are not good either for totally different reasons, mainly that they just blow. Dear god, please let us find another way to find people to date while making no actual effort, we are running out of options. I think this might be a good time to start up my idea for the newest dating craze - Model United Nations for Single Adults. Aside from discussing meaningful global issues we can also say fun things like "Germany would like to see France's underpants".

Air America Radio

I am addicted to Air America Radio. Aside from the fact that it is just nice to listen to talk radio that isn't a bunch of crazy conservatives (no, just crazy liberals), they have the most unbelievably funny low budget commercials. I have never perceived a radio commercial as being that expensive to make but they must be because the ones on this station are definitely a cut below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home