For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Monday, April 05, 2004

I think I am having some sort of allergic reaction to Light mayonnaise

I just had some chicken salad and I think the mayo is making it so I can't breathe. It could be something else but since there was really just chicken and vegetables, I am going with the mayo.

Floors

So I am buying a house and all I can think about are floors. Linoleum, Hardwood, etc. Floors are expensive and I hate carpet. Plus I have this nagging feeling that the downstairs shower doesn't work, it wouldn't be the end of the world because I can always get it fixed but it would be annoying. The house inspection is tomorrow so I guess I will know then but if I come back tomorrow and say the shower doesn't work I want it on record that I said it first. To quote the movie that I am watching right now "If I am wrong, you can fuck me" - though that kind of seems like a win win.

"Are you a mexiCAN or a mexiCAN'T?"

I just watched Once Upon a Time in Mexico (I am catching up on my netflix viewing), which was really good but there was a little too much diversion from the plot so it got kind of confusing. Also, I think the diversion was the plot but when I think about that, I like it less so I will stick with my first statement. Robert Rodriguez is awesome because he has such a unique sense of style. His action scenes, while maybe not the most exciting, are always the most creative of any director that I can think of.

Wonderfalls

Wonderfalls has been cancelled after only four episodes. This is all your fault because you didn't watch like I told you to. You suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home