For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Colin Farrell and Mark Ruffalo

I was recently asked if I found either of these men attractive. At the time I said that Colin Farrell, while I don't actually find him attractive, has this kind of sexy Irish asshole quality about him. So I responded that he was the type of guy that I would like to spend about an hour and either 15 or 45 minutes (I can't remember which I said) with in a bathroom or alley. Mark Ruffalo (who I actually know almost nothing about, I have seen two movies featuring him and I like the fact that his name rhymes with Buffalo, that's about it) was kind of attractive and he was the type of guy that I would like to spend a night with in the Niagara falls honeymoon suite from Superman II....

After careful additional consideration, I have rethought my original positions and formed a new response:

Colin Farrell: An hour and 15 (or 45) minutes! What was I thinking? This Colin Farrell guy is just not the type of guy that I could see myself making out with so that really cuts out any need for foreplay of any kind however, talking dirty in his Irish accent would be acceptable so my new response is: 20 minutes in a bar bathroom.

Mark Ruffalo: I can't quite put my finger on it but something about this guy tells me that I would find him very annoying after a few hours. Like maybe he lacks self confidence and needs to have continual validation regarding his place in Hollywood as an up and coming People's 50 Most Beautiful. This would annoy me to no end so my new response is: 2 hours in a car at the drive in, allowing a portion of the two hours set aside for some actual movie viewing and drinking a soda pop.

On a side note I heard that Lindsay Lohan tried to give Colin Farrell her phone number, when he realized that she was only 17 (he is 27 or 28) he said "maybe you can call me in a year or two" - classy.

Hair & Scents

My hair looks totally great today. I was out at a bar last night so it is a little smoky smelling but i have decided not to wash it today so that I can maintain the current fabulousness. Hopefully the smoke smell will dissipate by the time I head out tonight for yet another smoky bar.

I recently purchased two types of scents from this company that makes perfumes that smell like every day things. The two I bought are Laundromat and Sugar Cookie, because I think these are things that I would like to smell like. However, they also offer Wet Garden, Tomato and Dirt among others - Dirt? Would someone actually say "Wow I want to smell like dirt?" I have to believe if it sells at all, it is purely for novelty reasons. I have spent a lot of time (and money) searching for my signature scent. I still haven't found it yet.

Sexier Jeans

I have recently bought a new pair of jeans based on the tv advice of BBCAmerica's What Not to Wear with Trinny and Susannah. These chicks totally know what they are talking about when it comes to clothes (unlike their TLC American counterparts). They always recommend that the shorter girls (like myself) wear really low waisted jeans. Well the only pair of low waisted jeans I had were two sizes too big so I decided to buy some new ones. After searching countless old navys for my size (apparently the most popular size at old navy is the 14 short - it is because they make their pant legs too long and even tall people have to buy the short ones), I finally found a pair and they are indeed sexier. However, after wearing them for a few days I have discovered that I probably should have bought a 12 because they keep slipping off my ass a little bit. I think they look good a little baggy though. Trinny and Susannah also recommend that since I have the flabbier upper arm I should not wear short sleeves but I should wear low cut shirts as it will make my boobs look smaller. Well maybe that isn't a problem combination in England but in America, that is a pretty tall order. I have discovered that it is nearly impossible to find a long sleeve low cut shirt. Especially once you move out of the winter clothes season which, thanks to stores like the Gap and Old Navy, now only lasts for about 15 days at the end of September. So I continue to struggle with that fashion combination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home