For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Cracked House

I am loosely considering buying a house. I say loosely because I don't want to spend a lot of money, have a lot of criteria that need to be met and mostly because the whole concept of buying a house is a little more adult than I consider myself to be. I so think of myself as a kid still that every time I am served a drink in a bar, I feel like I am getting away with something. It is a pretty grown up thing, I might not be able to handle it. Anyway, I saw this house today that was the most unbelievable thing. On paper it was great, right neighborhood, victorian, 2 bathrooms, yard, blah, blah, blah. The actual house was a completely different thing. Floors - there were none, the ad said "Hardwood floors" what they really meant was "all the floors have been ripped up and there happened to be wood underneath". Walls and Windows - well, they weren't all there and what was there had some very lovely and creative tags. Anyway I could go on, but I won't. My theory is that it was either some sort of squat or a meth lab. Other than the possible toxicity of a meth lab house, it would be pretty novel. Needless to say, I won't be purchasing the house. But if someone wanted to put about $30,000 in to it, it could be really nice. The Cadillac of meth labs.

Headache

I have had the same headache for like 24 hours. I tried to drink it away last night - not surprisingly it didn't work. I have taken countless pills. When will it go away?

Pajama Party

Two weeks ago I was in a bar telling a friend of mine that I wanted to have a pajama party. Not only do I love the movie Pajama Party with Frankie and Annette but I think that the pajama party should make a come back. What could be more fun than seeing friends and strangers in their pajamas? Assuming they are attractive pajamas of course, one friend that I told said that he wears sweatpants sans underwear - I told him not to come to my pajama party in that. Commando is fine but sweatpants are so offensive. Okay, I am deviating a little from the subject at hand - the point of my story is that I just saw a commercial for the four o'clock news and the guy said "Pajama parties - they're making a comeback and they're not for kids" THAT WAS MY IDEA!!! I think someone overheard me in the bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home