For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Yummy!

Okay, I just received a product in the mail that is so fucking fabulous that I had to post another entry just to tell everyone about it....

the deliciously kissable whipped body cream (flavor - Juicy, bursting with sun ripened strawberries and raspberries) by Dessert, the new cosmetics line that Jessica Simpson is part owner of. It is a foaming edible (that's right edible) body cream. Now most people who know me will probably think that I bought this because of my long standing obsession with Newlyweds. In truth, I just always like the idea of stuff you can put on your body that can be licked off. So here is what i have to say about it - First, it tastes great! Way better than any sort of novelty product that you can buy at a sex shop. However, it doesn't really smell that good, it doesn't really smell bad either. It kind of just smells like glue, but a very sweet glue. I would say that the biggest drawback is until it dries it is a bit tacky but I wouldn't go so far as to say sticky. Also, it seems that my lips tingle a little so maybe I am having some sort of allergic reaction. If I am, whatever, no pain no gain. It also comes with candy sprinkles for decoration but I haven't really tried those out yet. They appear to be just regular candy sprinkles.

Here is what the product says about itself:
8 fluffy, yummy ounces
Sold as a novelty only. This is not a food item
Rich and creamy, super-whipped and full of things your skin loves this delicious body smoother tastes as good as it smells - fresh and juicy sweet.

Again I would say it tastes better than it smells but as I am writing this I am kind of coming around on the smell. Dessert products can only be found at Sephora so if you are in Denver, you will have to order it online. If you are somewhere else that has a Sephora - well, that must be nice for you, feel my envy.

So if you see me out tonight, my skin will taste lickably good. Please feel free to ask me about a taste test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home