For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The visual pizzazz of a text file combined with the deep insight of a 90 second cable segment

Lately I have been kind of cold on the daily show, but the one I am watching right now at 12:47 in the morning has me doubled over with laughter talking about cable news networks reporting on blogs. "When I want hard hitting news, I turn to CNN, who turns to Skippy the Bush Kangaroo." I am disturbed by the fact that Skippy and I use the same template - I might need to change.

It is hilarious - which is good because I could use a little laughter right now. I have just learned a valuable lesson. When your boyfriend doesn't update his blog in a timely fashion (see the humor was very appropriate) and you decide to go into his calendar and read old posts - don't do it. Nothing good can come of reading about other times and other loves. Comparison is a bitch.

Daily Show is fucking funny and, once again, Jon Stewart is fucking hot despite his unbelievable shortness. I heart you, Jon Stewart!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I thought what I really wanted was a career. Turns out I just wanted the paychecks"

I don't remember who said it, and it's not at all relevant to this post, but I like it. Thanks for the well wishes down there a couple days ago, I'll rock out on the healing tip and get this damn thing working again.

Oh, and I just talked to a guy about interviewing for a new gig - and that could be SUPER cool. I'm on it!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home