For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Send out the healing vibes

I was catching up on my blog reading today, I don't read many blogs and two of the ones I do read have not bothered to update in quite some time (looking at you, Daniel and Dave) when I discovered that my friend in blogginess only, Evan, has decided to yet again give back to the medical community. By giving back, I, of course, mean his hard earned dollars (don't you sometimes wish we lived in Canada?) to fix yet another war wound.

Evan, we may never meet (though I have often thought it would be funny if we lived on the same street or something) but we will forever be bonded by our continual need for medical attention.

You can read about Evan's new injury here: http://leelikesbikes.com/Evan/

You can read Evan's blog by visiting my sidebar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home