For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Friday, May 06, 2005

Fuck your fucking herbal supplements

I came into work today and discovered a manila envelope sitting on my chair. I haven't opened it yet because I am afraid that if I break the seal, I'll become a scientologist. I have been informed by my cube neighbor that it is information from her regarding a "herbal supplement that changes your body chemistry on a cellular level"

Are you kidding me with this shit?

She went on to say that it is full of nutrients that our body needs that haven't been around for hundreds of years (I am sure at this point my eyes had fully rolled back into my head). If our body needs them so bad, why aren't we dead? Riddle me that, batman!

Seriously though, here is what I want to know - why isn't this kind of shit considered harassment? This person also spends all day trying to tell me what to eat (is she diabetic - no but she is on the fat flush diet so she considers herself some sort of nutritional authority). There should really be some sort of workplace policy about this sort of thing.

In other news - one week until I am back in sunny LA for a little mini vacation with Daniel. I am excited to see little Emerson again (as well as Erin and Koji). I also wish I could find my friend gloria's phone number so I can go with her to the crazy asian jazz bar but I think I lost it in one of my many moves. Mostly I am excited because Daniel has never been to LA (or to CA or to the west coast, for that matter) and I love showing off my beautiful west coast. I will go home eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home