For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Two posts in one day - is that some sort of record?

My head is killing me. I have been the mistress of chronic headaches lately. I thought it was lack of caffeine related but I have had plenty of that today. Maybe I just have a headache because I suck. Normally I would think that I am awesome but my head just hurts too much to psyche myself up.

I am tremendously bored again, though I am technically "working". What am I doing? You ask. Color double side printing booklets that I designed for a work event tomorrow night. They are very boring and have 52 of the most disturbing headshots I have ever seen. At 15 pages a minute - slow as molasses - I swear these things will never get done. I think 15 is a generous estimate.

We had to go to a lunchtime meeting where I was given free lunch (the one day I remember to bring one). It wouldn't have been the worst meeting in the world except that I got extremely pissed off and bitter watching women twice my age and weight shovel desserts in their fat faces while I couldn't touch mine. I wanted to jump up and scream midmeeting - "It isn't fucking fair! You guys are total fat slobs! Why don't you have diabetes?" I didn't say anything but it did make me physically ill watching them eat. This job is totally getting me down.

So if you want a one sentence status update on my life: I feel like a failure and would kill my own mother for some chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home