For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Babies and Pets

All day long I have been trying to think of a side business I can start. So far all I know is that anything that has to do with babies or pets is a goldmine if marketed correctly.

I am also considering doing this with a guy I have been dating for not that long. Foolish? Quite possibly but I don't really care. In fact, that statement probably sums up our whole relationship at this point. Remember when I was blogging a while back about how I should try doing the thing where I dated someone I actually wanted to be friends with? Well, check that one of the list, we have a winner. So I am thinking that even if the whole dating thing went to hell tomorrow, this is someone that I would still want to be friends with forever. I already feel like I have known him for a very long time.

Don't get me wrong - there are some not too distant ghosts that could make this whole thing implode. Which it may very likely do at some point, but I really, really like him so I have decided, probably for the first time in my life, to do the optimistic thing instead of the pragmatic thing and just go with it (boy, is it scary). I have tried really hard not to fall for him and just be my normal flighty "here is a cute boy I can hang with for a while" self but it just doesn't seem to be working. In fact, I seem to want to do everything that is the exact opposite of what I normally do. I think I must of set the precedent for that on our first date - where I broke all of my normal rules (it is probably the opposite of what you think though).

Normally this isn't something I would blog about since it is very real and very right now (past relationships are always fair game) but I am kind of amazing myself here - and he is always amazing me. I can't seem to get it off my mind so I opt to put it out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home