For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Friday, March 04, 2005

Must stop shovelling food in my face like a total asshole

I don't know what is going on with me but ever since my second surgery, I have been hungry all the time. So I just eat and eat like a total pig. It is really gross since I am not really much of an eater normally (though my body - the genetic betrayal that is my legacy - would suggest otherwise). It doesn't help that I can't really move around too much yet either. Must stop eating. For instance today I have had 3 bowls of vegetable soup, two handfuls of chips and about 7 thin mint cookies. I don't mean to be so "Clueless" in the way I can recall all of my food intake for the day, but I am dealing with a lot of shame here.

Now I know once I can move around and am not dealing with the crushing boredom of leg elevation, it will get better. I will eventually be back to my no eating, losing weight self but I think I am undoing months of work in a few short weeks right now.

In short, I totally suck right now. Oh but my new hairdo is totally cute.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so here's the thing about HEALING: it takes rest and fuel. so guess what you do? you sleep and eat. done.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Outburst said...

Take it easy on yourself. Sounds like you've been through a lot.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home