For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Friday, May 27, 2005

Get my beautiful On

For the first time in a long while I am going out alone tonight and actually looking forward to it. Lately I seem to just throw on the first thing I can find to wear and never even bother to put on makeup. Not tonight, I am going to go all out. Why? Because being pretty is fun. Also I have decided to take the Dart and I don't want my car to show me up. I guess I better get a move on because I have to get there while there is still decent parking. I have a hard enough time with parallel parking - take away the power steering and I am really fucked.

Evan - Have a good time at the go-gos. Hopefully you will have a safe comfy place to sit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go-go's ruled, seat was comfy, equilibrium has been restored to the pop universe.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home