For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Monday, February 21, 2005

But in the first moment of her waking up...She knows she's losing it, yeah she's losing it....

Final thoughts for the evening:

I feel really fat and gross right now because I keep eating but yet can't move around. Plus I have an ugly zit, I blame surgery.

I couldn't do my english homework today because I was too drugged.

I have felt really unsettled today. I don't like it when I have feelings that I can't control. Obviously feelings, kind of by definition, can't be controlled but I am usually pretty good at keeping up my little shell. That has been more difficult lately and I am...well, confused. I am also thinking that I am always going to be a victim of bad timing. For once, I would like it to be right place, right time for me.

Scream 2 is pretty dumb.

As per usual, pain is making me really horny. Damn you insatiable sex drive.

Instead of going to sleep, I think what I am going to do now is attempt to take something like a shower. This will involve a chair, saran wrap, many towels and a midget. I feel too gross to sleep, something must be done. Not to get on too much of a tangent but one of my best friends here in denver will sometimes go a whole week without a shower. I can barely go 24 hours, everything gets so itchy.

Kidding about the midget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home