For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Strange Magic

I received ELO's greatest hits for my birthday. I wish it was more like def leppards greatest hits where they had the good sense to put all the show stoppers on one of the two discs. If I want to hear evil woman and don't bring me down, I have to change discs. Frustrating - yet still brilliant.

Oddly, none of the ELO collections have any of the Xanadu songs on them. I guess those rights are being held hostage. It doesn't seem like a definative collection without All Over the World though.

Jeff Lynne - you are awesome, if somewhat out of place in the Travelling Wilburys. You make me want to rollerskate!

Lately the typos in my blog have been out of control. I hate the spellchecker and, much like in my job, have no desire to check my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home