For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The jewelry industry and I are about to rumble

I am so sick of looking at butt ugly wedding rings. I could puke. Although unconventional, I don't think what i want is too complicated:

Art Deco filigree style
Platinum
Pink center stone
some little diamonds.

Under $1500

I don't think I am asking for too much here but maybe I am. I figure I am going to be wearing this thing for the rest of my life, much like the guy, so I better get exactly what I want. What is really funny is that every time I find something that I think I like it is either over $5000 or under $100. I am not sure what that says about me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and I are alike in many ways, Amanda. Have you looked at small local jewelry shops? If you find a local artist whose work you generally like, I bet you could get it custom made for less than $1500.

1:22 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

As Daniel remarked the other day, Denver is the home of the chain store. So far I have yet to even find a independent jewelry store, let alone one I like.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home