For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

As I predicted...

Though my mother said she sent a birthday gift, not surprisingly, one did not show up. That is so like her. She intends to buy something and put it in the mail but then something comes up and it never happens - that has been the story of my life for the last 9 years. I knew this year wouldn't be any different.

In other news, my cubicle at work smells like fake watermelon. I don't know why that would be but I am enjoying it. Well, at least I enjoy it until I get too close to my coffee cup and then the combined smell of coffee and watermelon just smells like baby vomit.

Last night, Daniel and I went grocery shopping at Whole Foods and did a really good job of controlling ourselves - the only extravagance being some sushi that we ate for dinner. Everything else was produce, including my favorite heirloom tomatoes.

I interviewed for a job that I really want. Normally I don't talk about job interviews because I am convinced that it will jinx it but since I haven't gotten any of those jobs, I guess that theory is bunk. I am qualified but I don't think I will get it, as I assume that everyone that applied was probably really qualified and I bet others have more direct experience than I do. It would be everything that I would want in a job so I am assuming it is too good to be true.

After whole foods, we watched some season 4 Mr. Show episodes on DVD and had some fun sex - Daniel smelled really good - like cinnamon - not sure why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home