For Those About To Rock!!!!!

You have my salute

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I want that! Wednesday

I don't often covet much but here is a list of things that I really want. For those of you who may be wondering "what should i get amanda for her birthday?"





The Kyoto Truckette from Queen Bee Creations.







Oh Lomo Colorsplash, you both look great and take awesome pictures.







I will give up on a new digital camera for the lomo colorsplash but it would be nice to have a bigger Memory Card for my current camera.








Tiffany, I want to hate you but I can't! Especially when you make a cute little starfish pendant.







The new Super Mario Brothers is like Nintendo DS crack. I heart Mario





I am a simple person, this baby 16' Airstream Bambi International will suit me fine.

Other than these things, I am pretty happy with what I have. Though I could probably use some more tools for fixing up the house, since that is what I seem to spend all my time doing these days. Brief post about home improvement to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home